THE AWARD: Total TWO. Both for GENERAL category. One each for JEE and AIIMS exam. Each for a rank within top 100 of the merit list/ percentile-scores list.
AWARD MONEY: Rupees Ten Thousand each (INR 10,000)
FREQUENCY of THE AWARD CEREMONY: Once every year in October/November. Example: an "undisputed rank" of 2014 would be rewarded in October/November -2015.
CANDIDATES CLAIM for the award: Anytime between July to September for "undisputed Merit Rank" of previous year
(1) Your family needs to be a member of Bajkhedawal Samaj (ANYWHERE in INDIA). You would need to produce membership subscription receipts/ any proof of membership for you/ your family for last 3 years (Membership proof required).
(2) Aspirant must have passed class 12th from a recognized board in India and should have scored 80% marks or equivalent CGPA. (Certified copy of the mark-sheet required).
(3) Year of passing class 12th must be within last 1 year of the of the year for which Award is to be claimed.
(4) Candidate must have joined the institution and studied through 1-year. Requires College (IIT/AIIMS) authority's certification. (Letter from the Head of the institution certifying joining and continuation of studies required).
(5) Rank of the Aspirant must be within TOP-100 of All India Ranks. (Authentic photo-copy of the merit list is required OR it should be available in digital form)
(6) Merit List/ Rank List must be valid, undisputed and should not have been either cancelled or challenged in any court of Law.
(7) In case two or more candidates have secured same merit position,
a) one with better educational records, starting with immediate past, would get preference
b) if all educational records happen to be exactly same, one with better co-curricular activity would get preference
c) in case two candidates have same record in every field, the award for that year would then be split.
(8) All decisions shall be under sole authority of Dr. Sunila Dave. In her absence, her son Rahul Dave shall be the sole authority. BajKhedawal Samaj is proposed to be the advising body.
Please CONTACT US with requisite details OR for clarification, if any, at the mentioned e-mail addresses. Both e-mail addresses are correct and working.